We are hiring
We are currently looking for a IP Network Field Service Engineer with project management capability. This position has primary responsibility for supporting MTS Customers team by providing Technical support for networking products and services this position is responsible for proposing and developing a wide range of technology solutions for MTS’ customers.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS
§ 3-5 years’ experience in networking , Solutions (Cisco, HP, Comnet, Transition).
§ Holding Networking certificate.
§ CCTV Installations and access Control is added value and plus.
§ Light Current (Fire Alarm, Public Address,…) is added value
§ Holding Associate level certificates from other network vendor like Cisco, or Juniper.
§ Basic experience in project management.
§ Networking Portfolio professional knowledge.
§ Demonstrates ability to work as a contributing team member for large complex projects.
§ Demonstrated ability to perform technical skills/knowledge transfer to client
§ Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision, independently, and/or as a member of a project team.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform On Site Installations.
· Troubleshoot HP’s devices.
· Provide technical support in problem resolution on in new project implementations.
· Work in day-to-day activities as a team leader.
· Successfully handle the assigned tasks timely and professionally.
· Participates in architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
· Actively participates in generating an implementation plan with timelines for the solution.
· Analyze the data network design and identify any potential configuration mismatches, or discrepancies between the design and the actual implementation
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org